Skip to content
Elchenbaum Bateman Larkin COVID-19 Office Guidelines
- Our offices are open during normal business hours. Staff can be reached via e-mail, phone, or through web meetings.
- We are avoiding unnecessary face to face meetings. For the exchange of information, we first recommend using our ShareFile system or the mail to exchange documents.
- If documents need to be dropped off, please advise the front desk ahead of time that you are coming and what time you will be arriving.
- We are strictly adhering to the state mandate for wearing a mask indoors and maintaining six feet of social distancing.
- We look forward to personally meeting with you once again after the pandemic has abated.